Untouchable Untouchable

A fun game, biggest problem is probably how the slow motion turns everything black and white, and you can't tell enemy bullets from your own.

hch2 responds:

most enemy bullets are slightly differently shaped.

Culmination Culmination

A marked improvement

I always thought that the potentially stylish fighting was always the best point of the other Armed with Wings games, and I thought it was a shame you hadn't focused as much on it. The new game addresses this completely, the fighting is fun and very fluid, making the game more memorable (and more importantly, more fun). Very nice work.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Very nice.

This game is nice, but it's got a few problems... Knocking down your enemies with your fists always seems counterproductive, as they always knock you out the instant they get back on their feet. The only way it seems you can win a fistfight without getting hit is by jumping around everywhere like a mad rabbit, which makes it hard to pick up the guns the guys drop (which isn't good, considering that's the reason you drop them into the boss fights in the first place). Also, sometimes it just seems like 20 bullets is too much to kill the little minions.

Spewer Spewer

Great Job

Very neat game, it looks like it was very hard to make. Very well executed. But goodness, you weren't kidding about being computationally-intensive.

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Holy Kow!

Great gameplay, smooth mechanics, great soundtrack, great game.

Incidently, is that last boss G.C. from You Have to Burn the Rope? :P

Battalion: Nemesis Battalion: Nemesis

Very high quality

I'd wager that the AI in your game is better than the real Advance Wars (at least the first two, never played the others). The enemies actually circulate troops instead of throwing half-dead tanks at me.

Amorphous+ Amorphous+

Addictive

It seems overly simple at first, but then gets a lot more manic as you progress. The simplistic style is very nice, but I especially love the pseudo-3D graphics. :P

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

Good visuals

Loved the sword magic tricks, and was glad to see him fight using a guitar.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Very impressive!

This game is inspiringly great, I love the sheer depth you've put into it.

Ninja Hunter Ninja Hunter

very cool

the artwork and visuals are fantastic, keep up the good work. I'd have already lost my patience if I didn't haul ass at typing.