John of War John of War

Good God of War almighty

We really need more cartoons about John.

Pleasure Island 2 Pleasure Island 2

WHERE'S THE WALRUS PIT?!!?

Very nicely done, getting better all the time.

Krinkels is an Impostor! Krinkels is an Impostor!

Seriously?

... No, seriously?

Some of that stuff could use some work

Untouchable Untouchable

A fun game, biggest problem is probably how the slow motion turns everything black and white, and you can't tell enemy bullets from your own.

hch2 responds:

most enemy bullets are slightly differently shaped.

Culmination Culmination

A marked improvement

I always thought that the potentially stylish fighting was always the best point of the other Armed with Wings games, and I thought it was a shame you hadn't focused as much on it. The new game addresses this completely, the fighting is fun and very fluid, making the game more memorable (and more importantly, more fun). Very nice work.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Very nice.

This game is nice, but it's got a few problems... Knocking down your enemies with your fists always seems counterproductive, as they always knock you out the instant they get back on their feet. The only way it seems you can win a fistfight without getting hit is by jumping around everywhere like a mad rabbit, which makes it hard to pick up the guns the guys drop (which isn't good, considering that's the reason you drop them into the boss fights in the first place). Also, sometimes it just seems like 20 bullets is too much to kill the little minions.

Michael's Mind Michael's Mind

Deja Vu

I knew I'd heard that in another one of your toons! Very great suspense-builder.

Cyrodil Mages Guild! Cyrodil Mages Guild!

Epic

This is fucking hilarious, I don't think I'll be able to get over this game until Elder Scrolls 5.

Kirbwolf Kirbwolf

Nice

Is it bad that I remember every single one of those lines and musics, even though I haven't played it in forever? Nice one, man.

Miracle Treat Day Miracle Treat Day

I scream, you scream...

Hehehehe, the dark side of ice-cream.

Newgrounds Staff ID Spoof Newgrounds Staff ID Spoof